Credit Portfolio Review Services
For Banks, Financial Institutions and large organizations, credit risk, by far, is the biggest risk to manage. Not only it is required for regulatory requirements, in most circumstances, but it is also vital to manage credit risk to maintain a viable business.
At Lynchpin Consulting, one of our specialized services area is Credit Portfolio Review. A third party review of your credit portfolio means you have better grip on the strength of your credit portfolio.
Credit Administration Function Review
Our methodology for portfolio review encompasses the overall horizon of credit risk performance.
- Review of Credit Policies with a fresh pair of eyes
- Review of loan authority matrix and approval process
- Credit underwriting and credit approval function
- Review of internal credit rating system
Credit Quality Review
Our expert team of ex-bankers who have decades of experience credit risk review will not only undertake an effective credit quality review but also suggest the measure that your organization can take to better manage the credit risk. This review process includes:
- Sampling your credit portfolio for detailed review
- Compliance with internal and regulatory credit policies
- Highlighting of expired credit portfolio
- Review of the watch-list/graded accounts
- Highlighting the early warning signals for potentially bad credits which currently classified as good credit customers
Suggested Strategies for Credit Control Risk
Conclusion of our credit portfolio review will include a detailed fact based report. It will highlight the strengths and weaknesses of your organization’s credit review system. Along with these findings a constructive feedback report will be submitted to senior management with an improvement road map of Credit Control function.